- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh grated coconut
- 2 tablespoons honey or sugar (adjust according to sweetness preference)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom (optional, for added flavor)
- Chopped nuts (such as almonds or cashews) for garnish (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sliced bananas and grated coconut.
- Drizzle the honey or sugar over the banana and coconut mixture.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the mixture and sprinkle with ground cardamom, if desired.
- Gently toss the ingredients together until well combined and the bananas are coated with the coconut and sweetener.
- Let the salad sit for a few minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve the Boshi Mashuni as a refreshing dessert or snack, garnished with chopped nuts if desired.
Boshi Mashuni is a simple yet delicious dessert that showcases the tropical flavors of the Maldives. It’s a perfect treat to enjoy during hot summer days or as a light and healthy ending to a meal.