- 2 cups roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In a blender or food processor, grind the roasted peanuts until they become a fine powder.
- Transfer the ground peanuts to a mixing bowl and add ginger, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and salt. Mix well to combine.
- Gradually add water to the mixture, a little at a time, while stirring. Continue adding water until the mixture forms a thick, sticky dough.
- Shape the dough into small balls or cylindrical shapes, about the size of a golf ball.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep pan or fryer to medium-high heat.
- Carefully drop the shaped dough into the hot oil and fry until golden brown and crispy, turning occasionally to ensure even cooking.
- Once cooked, remove the Kuli Kuli from the oil and drain on paper towels to remove excess oil.
- Allow the Kuli Kuli to cool before serving.
Enjoy your homemade Kuli Kuli!