- 1 pound beef, cut into small cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together the chopped onion, olive oil, red wine vinegar, tomato paste, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Add the beef cubes to the marinade and stir well to coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes to prevent them from burning on the grill.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread the marinated beef cubes onto the skewers.
- Grill the beef skewers for about 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are cooked to your liking.
- Serve the Khorovats hot with some fresh herbs and a side salad or vegetables.
Enjoy your delicious Armenian Khorovats!